For a small Chapter, we have a lot of aircraft under construction !
- Steve Newcomer’s RV7 completed its first flight on February 20th, 2010
- Bill Bailey’s RV-7a is back from the paint shop and is in final assembly
- Billy Waters is in the final stages of his RV-4 rebuild (Billy’s third project!).
- Dick Seider’s RV-12 is in the final construction stages. (Dick’s second build!)
- Jimmy Crane’s KitFox is under construction
- Emory Geiger is currently working on the lower fuselage of his Mustang II. Emory believes the aircraft will fly in May. (Year not yet determined).
- Eric Ashman is working on his SkyBolt project (Eric’s second build!)
- Jeff Reuschle is re-building an RV-6 (Jeff’s second build!)
- Chris Metzger is building an aircraft from his own drawing! Nobody knows how many aircraft Chris has built!
- Tom Lynch is building a Corvair-powered Zodiac
- Ralph Reed is building a Europa
- Willie Williams is starting an RV-7a (Willie’s second build!)
All of these aircraft are showcased in our Photo Gallery
Please contact us with updates or any projects not listed.